Become a legend...
Well dear PhotoPiller, as you can see, this year is full of amazing astronomical events.
Each of them is an opportunity to test your creativity and your photographic skills. They are a challenge to improve and to get that image you've been dreaming about for weeks, months (or years?)...
And since I know that nothing eludes you, I want to make you a proposal.
Or rather, I'd like to challenge you.
How does it feel?
I see... That look says it all ;)
Well, this is my proposal:
"Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make a photo album with at least the following events: a Milky Way panorama, a vertical Milky Way, a Full Moon (or Supermoon), a Meteor Shower, a solar or lunar eclipse, a Star Trails, a conjunction (Moon-planet or of planets) and a zodiacal light.
To do this, you'll have to give everything you've got.
Whether traveling to remote and inaccessible places or staying close to home... You must push your creativity to the limit. You'll need to use all the tools (including PhotoPills) to always be in the right place, at the right time, and to capture the scene you dream of.
Actually, it won't be a single photo.
But a few ones. One per event.
Each of them will become a challenge...
A small challenge within a larger one: the PhotoPills 2024 Marathon.
And to complete it you have till the end of the year :P
As always, should you or any member of your team be caught in the attempt, the PhotoPills team will disavow any knowledge of your actions.
This message will self-destruct in five seconds.
Good luck PhotoPiller."
Are you ready for what's coming to you?
How exciting!
It's going to be a year full of legendary photos. Don't forget to send them to the PhotoPills Awards... You might even become a legend! :P
And as always, if you need help, I'm here for you. Just whistle or leave a comment below. I'll do my best to solve your problem.
Imagine. Plan. Shoot!
Comments
Post a Comment